Thursday, December 4, 2008

About us...The Moss Family

For those of you who don't read my blog, I just wanted to give you guys a little update on us. We're in Johnson City, TN, which is about 1 hour north of Asheville, NC and 1.5 hours east of Gatlinburg, TN. We are at the edge of the Great Smokies and our house has a really nice view of them. We moved up here in September of '06, shortly after Mallory was born in April '06. We moved from Charlotte, NC mainly because we wanted to. Patrick was able to transfer laterally within his company, though he got a promotion shortly after we arrived in TN.

Ethan was born in Nov '07 and life has been busy now that we're a family of four. He's a big boy and he's just now starting to walk, which I'm really happy about because my arms and back couldn't take luggin' around a 29 pounder.

We love to have company and hope that if anyone is travelling down I-81 or I-26 that you'll stop by. Or if you want to just make our house a destination, that's fine, too.



What are you all up to?

No comments: